Toribash
I guess you'd have to personally ask LordTiger for information on the clan video since he's organising it. There's also the thread on the bottom half of the page about the clan video if you haven't seen it yet.
I'll be working on the vid this weekend, I should be able to get all replays keyframed and recorded today. Picking appropriate shaders and editing will take a while, especially if I'm trying to make a decent intro.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I can't wait. I would be really happy if I saw a post of that video.

Also, I changed my sig.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Guys forgot to say, I have left the clan, this is becouse I am not playing anymore or even on the forums I am getting to busy for anything, this is due to work and many other stuff, life is keeping me busy, and I don't want to be in a clan if I only come on for 5 mins every weak or month anyway cya good luck with the clan and everything. (:
Thanks for telling us why you left. I hope your life goes well. Feel free to ask for an invite if you fix your problems.

Goodbye.
私の顔にそれを言う。
So, I'm at school. I kinda have no way for Toribash other than here and at my grandmothers but anyways, how has everyone been? I really miss beating you guys at whatever mod you think you can beat me at. (; Well, please feel free to PM me. I always check my PMs but I hardly venture off into the forums anymore. Sadly, I do not think I will be completely back anytime soon so no matches for awhile. Anyways, I'll be on this weekend so if you feel the need to talk to me, go ahead. Well, see ya guys.

-PiePwn
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
So, I sparred omega and feel embarrassed to shit. I was doing everything wrong, no flow, point whoring, and I was told plenty by nigma and others. So yeah, I sux and will be practicing, feel free to help me out :3
Don't think negative of yourself. You looked pretty good in the replay.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Haunter View Post
So, I sparred omega and feel embarrassed to shit. I was doing everything wrong, no flow, point whoring, and I was told plenty by nigma and others. So yeah, I sux and will be practicing, feel free to help me out :3

Essentially it was for your own good.

Being negative and possibly assuming someone will have sympathy towards you and teach you isn't going to get you anywhere.

Basically you have the sparring concept down, just keep practicing, preferably with someone on, or slightly above your current skill level, that's how I learnt, not saying it's a surefire way or anything..

Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
Hello, looking for help. (I don't want to copy all that)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post6857944

Try contacting a techy, or probably a repair dude maybe :v.

Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
-Problem isn't fixed but I've already find solution thanks to another forum-

Right in the Toribash

Last edited by Nigma; Oct 21, 2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Because Fuck You That's why
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.