Toribash
Original Post
finally my "me" thread
Hi, I am glOw

I am 18 basically in a day so I am 18 ok.

hi

So I am not black, but that's ok- I hope you can understand.

I just recently moved into a new apartment with a .02 mb/s 3G stick () and I hate it so I am buying Internet soon.

I drink on occasion and smoke Cannabis even less than I drink. So yeah I am an absolutely horrible person and I deserve a spanking. pls. I have a pretty good sense of humour, and I have ADHD and Tourette's. Which adds to my sporadic, weird, and fucked up humour (: (:

Anyway, I can be serious when needed, but this is the Internet, so like... I am rarely seen being TOO serious. I use grammar though.. So yeah.

I am Buddhist and I know a fair amount about Buddhism, so it's something I enjoy to talk about while having a serious discussion. I am also into psychology and medical things.

If you have ANY other questions, I love questions a lot. So fire at will. But aim low so you don't kill him instantly. Will's a fucker.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Welcome aboard Glow. o7
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

So glow, darling, explain Buddhism to me in a sentence, since I'm a nihilistic existential deist, but I'm looking for more things. Let's get on irc sometime and chat about shit cuz it seems like we both like the same sort of things. Welcome to tint o7
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
So glow, darling, explain Buddhism to me in a sentence, since I'm a nihilistic existential deist, but I'm looking for more things. Let's get on irc sometime and chat about shit cuz it seems like we both like the same sort of things. Welcome to tint o7

A sentence? Okay. Buddhism is the religion/philosophy based around living only in the present to ensure a peaceful and happy future and a knowledge of the nature of things.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
hi

i like white people aswell
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Milk is obviously racist. All in favor of chocolate milk say aye.

Aye.

Good. Also that's an interesting philosophy. I might agree with it but I don't like organized religion. What practices are involved in buddhism?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Milk is obviously racist. All in favor of chocolate milk say aye.

Aye.

Good. Also that's an interesting philosophy. I might agree with it but I don't like organized religion. What practices are involved in buddhism?

Could you keep this in PM please?
call me kobe