ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by mrLOLface View Post
Could you keep this in PM please?

This is glOw's thread. Everyone is free to ask as many questions as they please. What's the point in having a thread about yourself if you're not going to tell people about yourself and your beliefs?
Originally Posted by mrLOLface View Post
Could you keep this in PM please?

I can't see anything wrong about them discussing stuff here. After all, the main purpose of this board is to have a place to chat about stuff with your clannies, isn't it? :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Milk is obviously racist. All in favor of chocolate milk say aye.

Aye.

Good. Also that's an interesting philosophy. I might agree with it but I don't like organized religion. What practices are involved in buddhism?

That's just it! Buddhism isn't organized religion! It's all about yourself and moulding Buddhism to fit you. Buddhism is a very flexible and basic religion that you yourself shape on your journey. It's all about looking into yourself and thinking about things in the simplest ways to help you have a better understanding for what goes on around you. For example, Newton didn't formulate his equations on gravity because God told him it, he found it out by simply observing how things around him worked.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by glOw View Post
That's just it! Buddhism isn't organized religion! It's all about yourself and moulding Buddhism to fit you. Buddhism is a very flexible and basic religion that you yourself shape on your journey. It's all about looking into yourself and thinking about things in the simplest ways to help you have a better understanding for what goes on around you. For example, Newton didn't formulate his equations on gravity because God told him it, he found it out by simply observing how things around him worked.

Hmm. It seems then as if I'm quite attracted to Buddhism. Do you have to specifically worship Buddha, or can you worship/pray to/believe in another deity? Because I don't believe in God, or Buddha perhaps, but I definitely believe that there is a higher being somewhere, or a divine plan. Lets talk more on IRC. Thanks babe.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Hmm. It seems then as if I'm quite attracted to Buddhism. Do you have to specifically worship Buddha, or can you worship/pray to/believe in another deity? Because I don't believe in God, or Buddha perhaps, but I definitely believe that there is a higher being somewhere, or a divine plan. Lets talk more on IRC. Thanks babe.

Buddhists are not required to worship a god, nor do they require you to even place your faith in any deity. Although, the Buddhist religion tends to make analogies and references to Hindu gods and goddesses. However, it is said that one should lay flowers or bow at the foot of a statue or statuette representing Buddha to thank him for spreading his wisdom. It is completely okay, I am one to believe in some sort of supreme architect
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.