ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My very own thread
Hi all, I was recently invited. So as you all know I am devil. I like walking, eating, minecraft and Ally, and uh Idk what else to put here. So I am going to copy kowla and say; ask me any question you want and I will answer it with the best of my abilities.

Questions answered;

Welcome aboard man. o7

Oh and...
Originally Posted by Tekro
I will ask you to describe each person that posts here in one sentence. (Just for the fun of it.. please?)

Edit: Get on #Tint. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Welcome aboard man. o7

Oh and...

Edit: Get on #Tint. :>

You were a good gamemaster back at the day, you aren't wise about dueling, but hey, risking is the best part of dueling. \o/ Long sentence there.

EDIT: Oh describe.

Rainbow, rainbow, panda, skittles, and rainbows. Seriously; You're a cool guy who is pretty well known and were a good gamemaster.

Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
hai.

Looking at your avatar I can determine you must be a pretty chilled out person, can't judge the book by its cover, but it seems pretty obvious to you. We will get along just fine. ;)
Originally Posted by Tekro View Post
I have nothing.

You claim you have nothing but put your right hand on your heart. Thats a very nice boob you have there. Jk, I have nothing to eat too. I could use a toriburger... :/

You have shared in the spoils of my victory over the complications in editing sound files.

Rejoice, brother. You are one of us.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I could use a toriburger... :/

Toriburger?

Yes?

boricua

Sup Devil, welcome. Didn't I skype with you?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me