Toribash
Original Post
[GCI]Game Changing Ideas

in cooperation with

Last edited by William; May 13, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
critize ideas or suggest some stuff and you are in.. basicly
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Oh, ok so what do you guys think about certain joints being able to rotate for more possible movement for better replays and what not?
explain it a bit futher so it will be understandable and we will be able to imagine what exacly you mean. if you mean adding more axises - i don't think it's usefull, most of stuff may be done with modding
tell me about aikido
Well look at the human body we don't just move our arms up and down we can twist and turn.

Maybe making tori more like that would open up more replay ideas for people like jaker or oblivion.
thats about adding more axises. do you have a concept how it can be realised?
tell me about aikido
well why not? because all i can imagine is 6 states for shoulders and legs, and i don't see it very userfriendly at all, even tho toribash is already not that simple
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by RedSensei View Post
Well look at the human body we don't just move our arms up and down we can twist and turn.

Maybe making tori more like that would open up more replay ideas for people like jaker or oblivion.

But you can move your arm move on a totally other axis by manipulating more than your shoulder joint.That is kinda the point of the game.
Last edited by William; Dec 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me