Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] Animals
clan story:

there were a god, wolfboy, he half wolf, half lion, he roams the forest, helping his clan, until the KSI leader 73CHEVELLE saw the forest, he want to take over that spot, then wolfboy heard them, and he howl "aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" to warn the other members of the clan, then all the members of the clan burst out of the forest and start fighting, KSI clan fight back, one of the members in KSI shoot wolfboy, the leader, he scream "arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo" as he fell to the ground, then out of nowhere a members from ToriDragon called FarCry10 attack KSI, animals and 1 members from TD against KSI, then the ground starting to break apart, then there one devil from underground called devilsider, he chanted "baj naj maj tej!!!!!!!!" then the light from hell attack wolfboy's lifeless body, then wolfboy open his eye, he alive again, FarCry10 smile and went back to his clan, animals clan went back to the forest to protect it, devilsider went back to hell, where he belong. forever the forest is filled with a clan name Animals, started by wolfboy, half wolf, half lion.

2nd clan story (cause some say above is boring)

there were a werewolf called wolfboy, and he have a clan, called animals, one day all the clan members scream, wolfboy was alarm when he see the bush shake, then all the sudden he saw someone's shadow behind his shadow, then he was knock out, a day later he woke up and saw 73CHEVELLE, but wolfboy tried to attack, 73CHEVELLE say 'ha you tied up, you can't attack me" wolfboy growl, 73CHEVELLE laugh while wolfboy struggle to get out, then wolfboy give up, then he tried to howl to warn FarCry10 but then 73CHEVELLE click a button, the cage went lower to the ground, it FarCry10 traped, wolfboy saw an other cage lower, it all the members of the clan, he thought "hey if they in a cage, then why i tied up" then 73CHEVELLE click the button, wolfboy was electriced, he scream so loud, it could be heard in pluto, then the electric stop, then wolfboy scream at top of his long, 73CHEVELLE can't stand the scream, he click the electric button again, it only make the scream worst loud, 73CHEVELLE ear drum broke, but 73CHEVELLE right ear drum still alive, FarCry10 scream to warn his clan, all the Toridragon burst in to attack then lizardboy wait until the ToriDragon was distracted, he put his claw in wolfboy, he scream, lizardboy laugh then stop as he look at wolfboy eye, it red, he broke the wires and chain, he grab lizardboy and squeeze hard, there a crack! lizardboy died, 73CHEVELLE still fighting the rest of the Toridragon, then frost-dragon saw the lifeless body of lizardboy, and attack wolfboy, wolfboy jump before Frost-dragon attack, wolfboy jump down to the cage and break the cage and release FarCry10 and then release animals clan, 73CHEVELLE run to wolfboy, but wolfboy grab 73CHEVELLE neck, and then a crack sound is heard, 73CHEVELLE body fell to the floor, Animals clan went back to the forest, Frost-Dragon always look for wolfboy weakness, but what he doesn't know is wolfboy have no weakness.

clan members:

jumppamies

10glb

fragen

IceFireGod

chooky

ploom

KronosLord

Chrissholl

hyperkid

beatdarude

cartmin45

superstarz

addicted

WhiteFire

jackle808

GameEater

omghitsmatt

lilquin

leglas907

mitch10

seb123

sasuke8745

Arba

BearCow

turboninja

PunkMonk

chrisbun- Co leader

clan aim:

once battle, never give up

always, respect all members, but not KSI!

always respect Toridragons, and all clans

never, ever, ever disrespect people but disrespect KSI

clan started by:

me, wolfboy

wanna join my clan:

then PM me and tell me:
what your favorite animal
are you nice, mean, etc
what make you think i will pick you?

traitor:

ToriDragon (clan), 73CHEVELLE (member)
Last edited by Wolfboy_old; Sep 27, 2008 at 12:53 AM.
all mems need to et a replay in by thursday..i need a replay if u want in the clan vid which is comin along nicely and several clan mems are excited to be in it so dont miss out!
so based upon your clan story i have to kill you now? cuz it says we are enemies
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
so based upon your clan story i have to kill you now? cuz it says we are enemies

no frost-dragon/Komondo/XscorpionX it mean that lizardboy are picking on your clan members and you have no idea what going on
seriously, spell check is your friend..

this thread is 50 miles away from professional
Hoss.
war... remove the storys insulting our clan or we war.. says frost-dragon
Hoss.