Ranking
NEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAA! im so gonna get him, and possibly u banned
Hoss.
im sorry but ToXiKz is no longer my member fore he left.. Hes not Dragon Material anyway
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
... he made a big deal out of it even though its not like ur able to wear the head anyway sorry about that Fragen
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Hey frost i just went to ur clan thingy it showed that there was only one member(you) U WERE GOING TO WAR US BY UR SELF SINCE TOX IS GONE?

(IF IT IS A GLITCH I NVR POSTED THIS)
Last edited by WhiteFire; Sep 6, 2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: idk
I Burn With A Passion To (bleep) All Your Moms
George W. Bush: Master of low expectations and son of one HOT mother!
No, Frost-Dragon has more members in his clan, it's just a glitch or something...
It makes me wonder..
Ok ty flubbah. Fragen stole Tox's head? lol. Hey wolf when will the utube vid be ready i want to see how addicted edited my replay i sent him :/. Im not pming addicted because...well.....idk...o_o
Last edited by WhiteFire; Sep 6, 2008 at 05:30 AM. Reason: idk
Originally Posted by WhiteFire View Post
Ok ty flubbah. Fragen stole Tox's head? lol. Hey wolf when will the utube vid be ready i want to see how addicted edited my replay i sent him :/. Im not pming addicted because...well.....idk...o_o

well, Addicted don't know when the video ups, cause only 5 members of the clan send him replays, and he need more
god damn only 5 replays that sucks. Maybe u should go post a replay of urs and ask the other mems to send replays to addicted(by email works the best)
CALLING ALL ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my clan, who very good at toribash art? show me your work then if i like it, i can make you a art member