ES Recruitment Drive
hey all ANIMAL clan, read this
Addicted need more replays, so post it here then Addicted can make a clan video

he started few weeks ago, but he need more, so please post your replays here, so addicted can make a clan video

there 2 views of it, check both of it, and if you want to be on it, post replay here

it for ANIMAL CLAN ONLY!
im staying scince you need me more than the werewolvs
Last edited by fragen; Oct 1, 2008 at 03:30 AM.
I NOT FRAGEN I NOT FRAGEN I NOT FRAGEN I NOT
the best pm ever lol
there were a werewolf called wolfboy, and he had a clan, called animals, one day all the clan members screamed, wolfboy was alarmed when he saw the bush shake, then all the sudden he saw someone's shadow behind his , then he was knocked out, a day later he woke up and saw 73CHEVELLE, but wolfboy tried to attack, 73CHEVELLE say 'ha! your tied up, you can't attack me" wolfboy growled, 73CHEVELLE laugh while wolfboy struggled to get out, then wolfboy gave up, then he tried to howl to warn FarCry10 but then 73CHEVELLE clicked a button, the cage went lower to the ground, it traped FarCry10 , wolfboy saw an other cage lower, it all the members of the clan, he thought "hey if they are in a cage, then why am i tied up" then 73CHEVELLE clicked the button, wolfboy was electriced, he scream so loud, it could be heard in pluto, then the electricity stop, then wolfboy screamed at top of his long, 73CHEVELLE could not stand the scream, he click the electricity button again, it only made the scream louder, 73CHEVELLE's ear drum broke, but 73CHEVELLE's right ear drum still alive, FarCry10 screamed to warn his clan, all the Toridragon burst in to attack then lizardboy waited until the ToriDragon were distracted, he put his claw on wolfboy, he screamed, lizardboy laughed then stop as he look at wolfboy's eye, it was red, he broke the wires and chain, he grabed lizardboy and squeezed hard, there was a crack! lizardboy died, 73CHEVELLE was still fighting the rest of the Toridragon, then frost-dragon saw the lifeless body of lizardboy, and attacked wolfboy, wolfboy jumped before Frost-dragon attacked, wolfboy jumped down to the cage and broke the cage and releaseed FarCry10 and then release the animals clan, 73CHEVELLE ran to wolfboy, but wolfboy grabed 73CHEVELLE neck, and then a crack sound is heard, 73CHEVELLE body fell to the floor, Animals clan went back to the forest, Frost-Dragon always looks for wolfboy's weakness, but what he doesn't know is wolfboy has no weakness.

here put this as a story it took 10 mins to fix your welcome alot of ed's are missing
I NOT FRAGEN I NOT FRAGEN I NOT FRAGEN I NOT
the best pm ever lol
God, or whatever deity you may or may not believe in, help us all if this clan ever aquires official status.

Good luck with the clan, you're certainly going to need it.
man, when this clan gonna be offical, i payed ManBreakFast 2 month ago... maybe i send it to the wrong person

when you send someone, do you have to include CAP? cause i type ManBreakfast. and i thinking, is it need to be CAP like ManBreakFast?