Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] WuTangle
Name: WuTangle

Tag: [WuTangle]

Story:

Six years ago, long before the existence of Toribash, a clan by the name of WuTangle was started by toejam316. WuTangle was initially a Counter-Strike clan, but since then it has grown in members and is still active now. Then, earlier this week, the genius who goes by the name of Stoj thought of a brilliant idea. So like, toe and Stoj were totally playing Judo and Stoj said, "Hey, let's make a WuTangle Toribash clan" and then toe's like, "OK, but it costs 20,000 TC" and then Stoj was like, "Shit, I need to transfer some money into my PayPal then." Four days later Stoj received his $20 and bought some TC and that's the story of WuTangle. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also, Kee rapes puppies.

Aim:

To not suck and win fabulous prizes. And to get Kee incarcerated.

Leaders:
  • Stoj (Official leader)
  • toejam316
  • TacoJunta

Initial members:
  • Stoj
  • toejam316
  • TacoJunta
  • Raiker
  • angryface
  • DrunkAus

Want to join us?

If so, first ask yourself these questions:
  • What will you bring to the WuTangle clan?
  • Can you actually play Toribash?
  • Do you like kittens?

If you answered yes to one or possibly more of these questions, PM me (Stoj) and if I deem you worthy, you will be raped, er, initiated into WuTangle.
Last edited by Stoj; Sep 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM.
Bumped because we've yet to receive a response of any kind.
Founder of WuTangle - general awesome guy.
So uh, since we've had utterly no response from the staff, can we get a refund? XD
It can take a while for clans to get their forum. Just be patient & it shall come.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
It can take a while for clans to get their forum. Just be patient & it shall come.

Some guys who posted AFTER us got verified the same night. Literally, their post was JUST above ours.