Ranking
Original Post
[WIP/REL]Toribash Texture Tracker (Database)
Hi All,

It's been 7 years since I have returned to Toribash on this alt. In between then and now I have been fiddling with code & this was a project I made within a day, so its not much at all yet..Although I will be slowly working on it and release a better version with more features. If anybody could help me with 3D rendering from blender & integrating with .NET that would rock!

Anyway...

Description code:
Toribash Texture Tracker

What it does: This utility helps keep track of your Texture Marketing, it's just an extra feature for those who enjoy and frequently market textures and want to keep it all in once place with a bit of extra history to it.
That being said, it's quite useless for most really, just an extra utility for those who enjoy the all in one side of things.

Supports, .PNG, .JPG, .GIF, .BMP. Supports most, although wont support Targa files.

It's a database which you can store:
  • Texture Name
  • Texture Cost
  • Previous Owner
  • Resolution
  • Image Format
    Extra Features
  • Imageshack
  • Photobucket
  • Tinypic
  • Texture Preview Window

Image Walkthrough

Video Walkthrough

So yeah.. Nothing special. But just a small database for your textures.

Download file by clicking TTT Download

Future plans: 3D Rendered Texture View, such as the last of which epic program I don't believe exists anymore see thread here Adding a watermark and creating a watermarked copy of the image, Direct upload & more. This is just a brief idea.
Have fun, any problems let me know.
Last edited by Troubleshoot; May 18, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
Since '07
Looks cool, but based on appearances, it looks like a .NET program, so it's pretty simple to do a GUI mockup, and a whole ordeal to do the actual code.

That being said, do you have any experience with OpenGL? In order to replicate Toribash's rendering of textures, your best best is to probably use the same engine, so if you plan to go that route, let me know. I've got some code laying around somewhere that I originally wrote for my abandoned ModEd project that does a decent job of emulating Toribash's rendering. It's written in C++, so you'd need to port it, but at the very least, you can grab some of the constants for lighting, etc.