Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.9 beta 5
Toribash 3.9 beta 5

This is ONLY the exe file. Put it into your current toribash directory to test.
https://cache.toribash.com/tb-3.9-beta5.zip

Fixes:
- bugs with heads, shaders and bumpmaps.
- /opt keyframes 1 - removed crash on shaders/raytrace
shi-z, is very slow in WINE, I was liked the ray-trace without shaders but it's ok.
<ganryu> Alan, sos mas idiota que tu gato
<ganryu> Alan, you're more idiot than your cat
Originally Posted by VIT0R View Post
Nice!
Just one problem:
Textures reflexion doesen't work with ray-tracing...

Same here.

Also, Bumpmap bug is fixed (that is to say that it doesn't show the gray textures anymore when activated) good point.
Though Is bumpmapping functionnal ?
I mean, I have bumpmaps on and I can't see a difference with my regular set.
Is the feature yet to come ?

Else good job, it seems that RT is needing less ressources than it did in beta1.

Also I like the "Utils" Menu.
Last edited by Kyat; May 29, 2010 at 03:00 PM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Awewsome job hampa! I can see this one has fixed many bugs and glitches. Good luck with the rest of the 3.9 betas ;P and love this!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
Same here.

Also, Bumpmap bug is fixed (that is to say that it doesn't show the gray textures anymore when activated) good point.
Though Is bumpmapping functionnal ?
I mean, I have bumpmaps on and I can't see a difference with my regular set.
Is the feature yet to come ?

Else good job, it seems that RT is needing less ressources than it did in beta1.

Also I like the "Utils" Menu.

Have you tick Bumpmaps in the opions ?
Keyframes are nice. However the keys to save keyframes and such are activated without a Control or Alt key. Simply pressing "I" activates it. Suggesting Ctrl addition to hotkey.

I'm having issues with the Ghost with Shaders enabled. It flickers and will piece by piece dissappear during manipulation. It has been going on since I tried it in 3.88.

Chat text also flickers, with or without shaders.
*puff-puff*
Originally Posted by recon5 View Post
Ahhh in windows 7 i dont know how do put in my toribash directory

same as any other OS. go to whatever drive Toribash is on, open the main toribash 3.86 (or whatever version you have) folder and plop it in there. open the game from the beta you just inserted.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
same as any other OS. go to whatever drive Toribash is on, open the main toribash 3.86 (or whatever version you have) folder and plop it in there. open the game from the beta you just inserted.

it is usaly 'Cprograme files\toribash mine is E\'Root' toribash
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|
No matter what version it is.... I cant run shaders or anything. fml.

Also in the version i use (3.83) When i click on a joint it only gives me the option to extend/contract which i like and i need. I think that it would be good so that in options you could have a subfolder on putting the two different options of the joints. Is that possible?