Toribash
Original Post
Windows beta 4.1
https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta1-Setup.exe

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash-4.1-beta1.dmg

Update:
- added gfx options for particles, trails, hair, body textures, changed preset settings
- added dynamic env limit to 16, changed max env to 128, replaced env buttons mod maker with textbox
- fixed lua echo box character on end line
- new bet lua script (shows num bets and bet amount)
- fixed angle for property hair
- new replays
- added kiai sound
- fixed joint texture tearing, highlight
- disabled chat line toggle when focus, added customizable chat toggle key
- replays can have 4096 edits instead of 256

Please let me know if you find any bugs.

For Intel cards, please try and turn of body textures, trails and particles in the graphics advanced tab.
Last edited by hampa; Sep 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
I haven't tried it out yet, but it looks like you have added pretty much everything that has been wanted.
Good job once again hampa!
Nice update!Can I ask what do you mean by "changed max env to 128"?Also something..when you turn off all the other sounds, but keep only the fight alert sound...the game over and select player sounds gets rechecked automatically next time you launch the game.Just a small thingy.
Last edited by William; Sep 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
Nice update!Can I ask what do you mean by "changed max env to 128"?Also something..when you turn off all the other sounds, but keep only the fight alert sound...the game over and select player sounds gets rechecked automatically next time you launch the game.Just a small thingy.

Mods can have 16 dynamic objects + 112 static objects in them.

The static ceiling has been raised so we can do parkour mods more easy.
Thanks for finally making a beta for mac.
I'm wondering, how do you toggle the separate sounds?
I love the new replays, and it is great that you removed the joint limit. (Or at least as much as possible)

And this is unrelated, but I am wondering, if you buy joint textures, do you get them all? Or do you have to pay for each one seperately?
Last edited by calendb; Sep 14, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
Looks great.

I like the fact you've added the particles/hair/etc into the advanced options.

It's pretty freezy, frequently doesn't respond, that could be just me though?

Also a few of the replays authors have the wrong clan tag. I can pm you an updated list if you need/like.

Love the fact that the joint limit is fixed. Should get a few awesome replays due to that.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
2 small but annoying bugs.

1.) engageplayerpos is faulty in multiplayer. Before the match starts one of the players is shown at 0,0,0 and the other is at the proper specified position. After the end of the first turn the player at 0,0,0 teleports up to the right position.

2.)In multilayer, mod objects that are transparent or visible 0 block other objects behind it if you don't have shaders on to at least medium. For example if you made an invisible mod object box and put tori inside of it, he would not be visible if you are trying to look through the box.
the god