Time for new release.

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta1-Setup.exe

New Features:
- Replay speed (control with ,.)

New options:
- added flag option

Bug fixes:
- fixed admin rights with settings rpl associations
- fixed pressing space on match ends randomly starts new game instead of starting after a replay once
Would you ever consider adding replay rewind?
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
TonsyKeim: Try letting the replay roll till the end one time, and then press . or ,
I think that's something hampa needs to take a look at

cube: Press the slow down button enough and it starts going reverse
Last edited by Oblivion; Mar 29, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by TonsyKeim View Post
Still completely no effect.
# RAGE

Same problem here. Humpuh you need computer specs for this one? I could gather them when i get home if so.
PM me with any and all questions
:| I'm running this beauty on a 6 year old laptop. Everything works fine.
If you can't get it to work, follow these steps :>
1. Open Toribash
2. Start a new game, so that when you're replay finishs playing it replays.
3. Choose replay, let it run all the way through and then restart.
4. Press , or . If done properly in the bottom right corner it should say x1.0 or something like that.

I'm guessing you need to play the replay through so that the client won't lag when you speed/slow it down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Damn Dscigs works
all you need to do it go to free play open a replay wait for the replay to finish playing and when it's playing again press , or . and it appears some sh*t at the bottom right corner with a x99.0 something, damn thanks Dscigs, I hope a lot of people will see that.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
:> Thanks, took me like 2 minutes to work that out.
Can't seem to figure out what the flag option does. I'm utterly bemused on that. At first I though it would be a modmaker or actual option, but I can't find it anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
:> Thanks, took me like 2 minutes to work that out.
Can't seem to figure out what the flag option does. I'm utterly bemused on that. At first I though it would be a modmaker or actual option, but I can't find it anywhere.

Flags are used to set specific game settings in the game rules

Taken from: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...588#post211588

Not sure if this is still the case in 4.4
We Mac-users are sad...
Any idea when this will be available for us?
(PC is broken, awaiting parts)
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Ok i work out how to use replay speed... you can only slow it or speed it up when YOUR replay ends, cant on any other =/ i hope ash will fix it =D
I'm like a [Ninja] inside the dark forest....
Originally Posted by XeoN365 View Post
Ok i work out how to use replay speed... you can only slow it or speed it up when YOUR replay ends, cant on any other =/ i hope ash will fix it =D

I'm pretty sure the reason you need to wait for the replay to load is so that it doesn't glitch out. The first time it'll slow down, but the second time around it's pre-rendered so you can easily speed up/slow down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|