Ranking
Ya know the end game is all about farming to make sick bank. So if everyone is farming, who the hell is buying all these $200 weapons?
oldy bumpydebump.

the expansion got announced at the gamescom.
new class(crusader, its a bit like the paladin from d2), new act, and some other stuff incomming (loot runs, nehpalem trials, new gems, new legendary´s.)
its pretty much like an gear reset, everyone who is topgeared now will start from scratch, because there will be items with 3k+ dps..
also paragon level will be global for your account and u will be able to put points in specific stats then depending on your global paragon exp. some people are leveling 10 chars to paragon 100 now, just to be paragon lvl 250 afterwards..
its pretty interesting, the expansion just raised my motivation again to play a bit, usually i just played it for 2-3weeks after every patch, because it was actually fun then.. but actually its just "meh". didnt found anything "ok" in about 1 week fo playing. so its actually mainly playing for exp.

also for those who dont trust the expansion, there is a patch comming before it gets released, there will be the loot updates come(and more, dunno all), so probably alot of people will come back to try it out. but im sure that i will buy the expansion, no matter what. spent 400+ play hours to that game, so it cant be that bad. (more are comming kekeke)

is someone of u guys still playing ? just got up to it in the last days again, playin on EU with my boomsorc (actually specced to archon for farming purposes.) but got every class on 60 and well geared. Sabrewulf#2437 <- my battletag if someone is interested to add me..
Last edited by Unicorn; Aug 25, 2013 at 07:08 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
the console version is far better than the PC version currently.(from what i heard)
and if you like to play with friends at one console for a night or something, then its probably a great game.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Should I get this for PS3? Is it worth it?

I haven't played Diablo 3 since like, a few months after it's release... however, I remember it being really bad.

Aesthetically it was really pleasing, but literally the whole point of going into a hard dungeon and hoping to get some super neat reward was destroyed by the Auction House. There was never a time you couldn't find an upgrade for your character with like... dimes to your riches, that outright trumps anything you found on the ground. The bigger issue I remember was that the game was balanced around your ability to use the Auction House, so you couldn't even avoid it.

I got to Inferno Act 3 or so, and all I can tell you is the first playthrough was relatively interesting, followed by each following playthrough's challenge being a dice roll to whether or not it was difficult.

Basically: rare mobs were harder than the bosses in Inferno mode. Why? Because in Diablo there are (I think they're called affinities) spells monsters get. Like... double damage, or the ability to trap you, or an aoe, or teleport. Whatever. Well in inferno, your monster competition gets randomly generated affinity combinations, some of which were unavoidable with skill and decimated you.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I haven't played Diablo 3 since like, a few months after it's release... however, I remember it being really bad.

Aesthetically it was really pleasing, but literally the whole point of going into a hard dungeon and hoping to get some super neat reward was destroyed by the Auction House. There was never a time you couldn't find an upgrade for your character with like... dimes to your riches, that outright trumps anything you found on the ground. The bigger issue I remember was that the game was balanced around your ability to use the Auction House, so you couldn't even avoid it.

I got to Inferno Act 3 or so, and all I can tell you is the first playthrough was relatively interesting, followed by each following playthrough's challenge being a dice roll to whether or not it was difficult.

Basically: rare mobs were harder than the bosses in Inferno mode. Why? Because in Diablo there are (I think they're called affinities) spells monsters get. Like... double damage, or the ability to trap you, or an aoe, or teleport. Whatever. Well in inferno, your monster competition gets randomly generated affinity combinations, some of which were unavoidable with skill and decimated you.

well, hax alot changed since then. i also played since shortly after release and i picked it up after every patch again.
meanwhile its not that hard anymore, you got diffrent monsterpowers u can set to (dunno if its in the console version the same) depending on your gear.

also the console version got a newer loot system than the PC one does, most people call it loot 1.5 (cause it was a loot 2.0 announced for PC. but its not as good) its casual oriented, means its alot of fun to play until inferno, and keep finding upgrades, due no auction house.

its pretty much totally diffrent between the early D3 and the one you have today. i would suggest you just check it out again. because the auction house will also be taken down with the Addon.

I still play daiblo III actively. I clear mp10 without any difficulty. Its still a very, very fun game if you like farming and killing mobs. The new hype is called crypt runs and those runs are very, very fun and efficient. Worth playing.

Paragon 100 monk

New monk for farming exp (mp10 solo uber carry for 4)
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
awww youre US ;(
sigh im on EU with my mostly mp8 farming sorc... mp10 is possible but not efficent enough

I am on US. I had a mp10 wizard, gave it to my brother. 230k dps cm wiz.

CM is easy to clear mp10, just get tanky and 150k dps. Archon costs billions to make for easy mp10.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
I am on US. I had a mp10 wizard, gave it to my brother. 230k dps cm wiz.

CM is easy to clear mp10, just get tanky and 150k dps. Archon costs billions to make for easy mp10.

well but there is a diffrence between just "clearing" and "efficent farming"
in fact my wiz got 143k DPS unbuffed (regarding to diabloprogress)