Toribash
Original Post
Inq supports [Mental]
Clan Elemental shows promise and we should support them. Everyone please vote in the poll in clan talk right now.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~

"HELP, HELP, I'M BEING REPRESSED!"
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, you're being stuck with a restraining order for perpetrating your logorrhea everywhere it doesn't belong. *deleted and will always be deleted until you get the message.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
hamster i'd stop if i were you though i i don't support [MENTAL] and I think it's a zerg rush
Last edited by ravenger; Aug 13, 2007 at 02:38 AM.
Our opinions break no rules. You don't have the reason to delete it, besides the fact that you disagree.

Your lawn is entitled to our opinions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is entirely appropriate.

LOL AT THEIR STORY!!!

Elemental:Once, in a dimension quite far away, yet at the same time closer than reality itself, they gathered. And those who gathered were warriors of incredible power, who continued to gather until they had unimaginable strength in their numbers. Yes, they possessed a power never seen before. They called themselves the elementals. But where did these elemental warriors come from? What hellish place could have possibly spawned such monstrosities of enormous power? Yes, that is truly where our story begins, isn’t? And so it shall begin.

1. It has been seen before.

2. The hellish thing that spawned them was a hive.

3. They actually called themselfs Zergs.

4. LOL ZERG RUSH

----------------------------------------------------------

If this does break any rules, tell me which. And I will stop.
I guess it makes sense for a zerg clan to support a fellow zerg clan...
Your shits weak.
This clan is the sole property of myself and the members. I don't go to torigod and make any suggestions as though i have any bearing on the clan. So stop being 5 year olds who are angry that someone else got the same toy as they did and find something more productive to do with your time. The forum rules state that you should be respectful. Going around calling anything you aren't a part of zerg is not respectful.

Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
This clan is the sole property of myself and the members. I don't go to torigod and make any suggestions as though i have any bearing on the clan. So stop being 5 year olds who are angry that someone else got the same toy as they did and find something more productive to do with your time. The forum rules state that you should be respectful. Going around calling anything you aren't a part of zerg is not respectful.

"Should" being the key word there. I have the right to voice my opinion, and I damn well please to abuse it. I will say what I have to say and be gone. [Inq]=zerg, [Mental]=zerg. You can't hide your zergyness. It's impossible!
Your shits weak.