Toribash
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
I might get kicked out from my school because my gpa is trash, worse case I get a job and become a cashier or something.

I know how that feels, try to consider if you really like what you are studying, it's a good starting point for future decisions.
I start back at college today and after like a 3 month summer, I'ma hella bored and fully ready to go back, should be a good year of productive music stuff and releasing my own content!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by Redd View Post
I start back at college today and after like a 3 month summer, I'ma hella bored and fully ready to go back, should be a good year of productive music stuff and releasing my own content!

Damn i wish i had a 3 month summer.
👑
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
Damn i wish i had a 3 month summer.

I used to, but it's not as great as it sounds. Doing nothing for months is depressing and picking up books after that much time is hard.
Yeah, having so long off got very boring and it feels weird to be going back because of it, although I am glad to be going back, I feel like i'm doing something useful with my time! In other news I started a band and we started writing our first song today by completely fluke in what was supposed to be a mess around jam session
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by KiriAcid View Post
I really wish there were more betting servers on toribash honestly.

Blame it on Redd, he's always the punchbag for this sort of stuff.
Originally Posted by notchnick View Post
Looks like origin is going to be the best clan

Now, that's ambition.