Toribash
Re: The [Inquisition] Calls!
Torigod is seven letters, whereas Inquisition has eleven. The main problem is that the name gets to be unwieldy.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
cmon
if you dont want to write inquisition..its your problem
i think the name is fine...so...
I don't have any problem with writing [Inquisition], it's just that when people have that tag on, it makes the names longer than the game usually accounts for. Especially if your name is [Inquisition]Lord_Inquisitor. It just gets to be long, and it will make in game chat use more lines. I'm not saying that I'm violently opposed or anything, just that it would be unwieldy to have such long names.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Also, Torigod also uses TG for people like Corporate_Penguin. [Torigod]Corporate_Penguin is... Too long.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Must know. How many of the members are registered?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Welcome input. I have decided to change the clan tag to be even more cliched :. It is now simply I in brackets , just like an Inquisitorial rosette. Of course, the choice is that of the members whether or not they wish to write out the whole clan name(though, the name length problem is quite valid.)
Also, all the members of the clan are game registered (unless otherwise noted), just like the requirements. However, not all of them are on the forums, like my fellows telecaster and zhao91, for whom I both crafted heads.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I would love to join as you can see i am not registerd but i am very good and very deticated

Hopefully,
Spritecat
Its an lol.
Very well, spritecat. you will begin at the level of Noviciate since you have not supplied me with rank info (and you're not registered :P). May your faith be strong in the face of heresy.

The Emperor Protects!
-Lord_Inquisitor

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Inqusition... 'tis a good clan... a worthy clan... I like the word "tis"...
and does the "god-emperor" have a name? or is he just "the god-emperor of mankind?"
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.