ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[♥] Suki Club Room

OSU GAME EXAMPLE

Why hello people, this is Suki's club room for those who are interested in joining us.
You can apply here and just let us know how much you want to be part of our lovely family.
But wait, before commencing your application make sure to read it all, we really want to see your effort.
The most important thing it's that you make your app look original and pretty.
The application process is free form, so you better think about it thoroughly before applying.

Our requirements are very simple, we just want people who share the same stuff we like and are willing to join us.
  • - Anime/Manga
  • -OSU
  • -Art overall (Music)
  • -Play Toribash
  • -Speak at least English
  • -Be on good terms with the members in the clan

Things to add in your app
    • -GMT
    • -Previous clans
    • -Toribash criminal record
    • -Why did you choose Suki over other official clans? (Explain)
    • -Fave mods
    • -Skills
    • -Do you watch anime or read manga? (Feel free to comment)

*The rest is free form and just be creative when applying.
    DRAW US A HEART

Neru's perfect heart example

Clan rules and guidelines apply as always, so make sure to check them out!
Originally Posted by Him
Behavior is the only thing I do ask.

-Aside from behavior we want respect and no toxic attitude that wont contribute anything in our clan.
Also racism, so you better be a nice person and avoid entering into that danger zone.
That being said, thanks for applying to Suki, we really appreciate you guys stopping by and showing your support.

With love,
Me.

NOW THAT YOU READ IT ALL, FEEL FREE TO APLLY!
GOOD LUCK

~Suki

Aw, it would be nice to have more OSU players in our clan if possible. :o
I added you already, hope we can play and have a great time.

Thanks,
Neru.
-(GMT + 10:00)

-15-16 in two months

-Australia

-N/A

-N/A

-I saw many friendly people such as Neru, Kido and Trocher. I also enjoyed playing with them and thought that i would be welcomed and loved in this clan.

-Pendulum, Jenga and many more.

-At the moment I'm doing Tafe; tafe is a college for Electricians, Carpenters etc. I'm doing carpentry and enjoy it, I'm also very good at leg press; a weight lifting machine for thighs i can lift 135 Kg's. I can also cook two minute noodles all by myself

-I have watched Death Note, Captain Earth, Majin Bane, Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Afro Samurai and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Attached Thumbnails
Heart.jpg  
Last edited by Crazed1; May 22, 2014 at 01:37 PM. Reason: I forgot!
Clarence: Oh look at all the action, ohh there's so much action, ohh look at that action, ooooh!
That heart looks suspicious, hmmm :3
Let's see what the other members have to say about you.

I'll stay neutral for a while.

Good luck,
Neru.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Crazed1 View Post

-15-16 in two months

-Australia

-N/A

-N/A

-I saw many friendly people such as Neru, Kido and Trocher. I also enjoyed playing with them and thought that i would be welcomed and loved in this clan.

-At the moment I'm doing Tafe; tafe is a college for Electricians, Carpenters etc. I'm doing carpentry and enjoy it, I'm also very good at leg press; a weight lifting machine for thighs i can lift 135 Kg's. I can also cook two minute noodles all by myself

-I have watched Death Note, Captain Earth, Majin Bane, Dragon Ball, Z, GT and Afro Samurai .

I'm not really friendly lol (example: total douche in Indonizer org)
Yes from me.
:D
that heart really look suspicious.

also neutral going to probably yes

them main thing who make me neutral is its not free form,its like separated by ''section''
no u

Originally Posted by Crazed1 View Post

-15-16 in two months

-Australia

-N/A

-N/A

-I have watched Death Note, Captain Earth, Majin Bane, Dragon Ball, Z, GT and Afro Samurai .

Teach me on that.

Also, go try to play osu! and Looks like you're a good funny guy.
Well, What do you think about them? I'm asking about the anime(s) you've watched. Please tell me :3

I got a permission to help to vote and give opinions here from Neru.
Feel free to answer my questions anytime! I won't vote until I got answers on my questions! :3 Cheers
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.