Ranking
Original Post
UFC !!!
Surely some people want to discuss UFC with me!!!

Anyone welcome!!!

Wtf max Holloway and khabib!!!!

Prank?!!?!??!
I apologise for this post.
I was really looking foward towards ferguson, I dont really care anymore for that fight but I'm going for max all the way.
Then again I love JJ she is going to win this time around she is more motivated.
ferguson is a twat I wanted him to get pwned

Holloway definitely has no chance like come on whats he even thinking khabib is going to clown him asap, should have been Ortega definitely. Don't even want to bother with suggesting McGregor he just needs to fukin idk get fuckd he lost a fan

Yea I dnt know too much about JJ but rose did pretty well last fight JJ reckons she got lucky but ehhhhh idk we will see
Just hmu when the next McGregor fight is, I'll tune in with my wang out
I love UFC but I don't have any TV channels so I can't stay on the hype train
Seen quite a few matches tho
PM me with any and all questions
Get apple tv and ufc fight pass, all the fights ever are on there even when gracie fought. Yea they should have given it to ortega he has been great this whole time.
I know it was a long shot but I'd love to see Nate Diaz take on khabib.
@hatt yea man get UFC fight pass!

Yea idk wtf is happening with nate he needs a fight or something like I'm not the hugest fan but i would definitely want to watch that, I think they were talking nate vs Woodley?? theres so many awesome fights coming up its great
Im a huge nate fan! I would love to see woodley vs diaz.
Also woodley called out GSP a while ago I would love to see a match between them two, as woodley is a well rounded fighter and so is gsp.
But yea nate needs to fight.
Wtf have you seen all these vids of McGregor smashing up busses and shit and he's got a warrant for arrest lol wtf he tryna kill khabib or something

this dudes more childish than me
Last edited by JoboMan; Apr 5, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Max is awesome for saving the weekend but khabib is gunna smash him. Then again, I can't think of any other replacement that khabib wouldn't also smash...

Super hyped for this card, a lot of good stuff on it. And the fightpass prelims are being opened by zabit magomedsharipov!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave