Ranking
I was the only one who was on irc, and maybe hipo and tengo sometimes. No I am inactive for a week, the irc channel is going to get unregistered. thanks guys for the high activity.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
I was the only one who was on irc, and maybe hipo and tengo sometimes. No I am inactive for a week, the irc channel is going to get unregistered. thanks guys for the high activity.

irc channels wont get unregistered because of the lack of activity
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
They always get unregistered because of that.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Well I go there, but no one's there.

Mind you I go on at random times.

But I still go on.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I agree with Hours on this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well my electricy decided to come back...

This powerstation lag might appear more times, just sayn'.
M I N I V A N
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've spoken to a lot of you so I thought i'd post here for the luls.

About the steam thing, I think it'll be really cool. Get some more publicity, grow toribash bit more.

Also juhizz, I'm afraid they do, after 24 hours of no activity iirc. probably wrong though :v

Also hope it's cool me posting here, been playing woo a lot recently.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.