Ranking
Original Post
CUSTOM COLOR!
Idea:

20k+ QI custom color to go with custom belt

Price: around 350k for the force in the torishop, so it will get down to like ~200k in the market
like 300k for the relax, gradients like 100k, etc.

item: A ITEM THAT HAS A COLOR SLIDER! Basically you can choose any shade of color in a color slider!

WHY THIS IS ACTUALLY USEFUL:

BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING TO HOLD A LOT OF COLORS

ANNNND

YOU CAN MATCH YOUR COLORS TO YOUR HEADTEXTURE/ SET WITH !00% ACCURACY
I dig this.

Does anybody actually buy items from the shop?
People use the market...so there is no sink, no hurting the shop no nothing.

I can this as a thing. Like its bean said. By that point you have every color. If u want to go hardcore on it, make it a god belt perk.

I can also see such an item that changes color in-game as you play. I mean the color slider is automated and in a loop.

And like people said. You can already do thia with joint textures
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
And like people said. You can already do thia with joint textures

Way more of a hassle though.
Doom, what price would you want it to be? it'd have to be more than all the forces combined
I mean, if you use a 3d texturing program w/ joints you have every force anyways.
Think.
Full 128 joints = ~90k
Quicksilver Force = ~15-20k

~120k gives you every force.

Mudbox can paint every part of a tori in under a minute.
Uploading takes another 2 minutes.
In under 5 minutes I can have every color.
The slider is just a convenience. It doesn't make anything possible that wasn't possible before. It doesn't break anything. It's just convenient. 800k is a good price point.

In TBN, if they made it to where u can adjust the colors mid-match, it'd be worth it. Like in parkour mods that are really dark, if u have something like cobra equipped, u can't see your tori, you adjust it to white or yellow.

+1 for me if it's at a good price point.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Doom, what price would you want it to be? it'd have to be more than all the forces combined

It doesn't need to be every force's price added up, since that's well over 700k (off memory(ToriShop prices)) Have it be the most costly, or even USD only, or possibly an event prize.
I believe it'd be more balanced if you could only change the color once per item.
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
but then you'd be limiting the sales of veoo's special item.
i admit, this would be very cool,but i don't think any of the devs will implement this. maybe with tb next, who knows?

why would they do it in tbnext if not in toribash?
joint textures already do this, having an item behind 20k qi limit doesn't hurt anything. more incentive to either play or buy qi (vomit)
if anything it could be an item that's permanently one color after you pick it

edit: ninja'd
die
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Idea:

20k+ QI custom color to go with custom belt

Price: around 350k for the force in the torishop, so it will get down to like ~200k in the market
like 300k for the relax, gradients like 100k, etc.

item: A ITEM THAT HAS A COLOR SLIDER! Basically you can choose any shade of color in a color slider!

WHY THIS IS ACTUALLY USEFUL:

BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING TO HOLD A LOT OF COLORS

ANNNND

YOU CAN MATCH YOUR COLORS TO YOUR HEADTEXTURE/ SET WITH !00% ACCURACY

my opinion is, make the force price the price of every force in torishop added together, that way its pretty much like having every colour. ok maybe not the exact price of all added but something along those lines.

this should go for the other items too, 300k nowadays is not much.