Toribash
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
use steam browser protocol to launch the game

How exactly does that work? Would I send a link?
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
use steam browser protocol to launch the game

done, thanks for the tip
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
done, thanks for the tip

Now is it possible to join rooms with it or what is missing?
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Now is it possible to join rooms with it or what is missing?

not sure what you mean but this is how it works

Surge: -join Adventure
Bot: steam://run/248570//+connect join Adventure

clicking the link opens TB and joins the room Adventure
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
an ability to check if certain player is in-game. if yes then let it show server name.

also, some fun suggestion (if it's even possible) - try to make toribash bot account that idles on clan's in-game server as an operator (so the server will never disappear). people on discord could check the server info (number of players, etc) without opening game, use commands (and yes you could host betting or tournaments this way) and write messages as a bot (automated messages?).

would be pretty useful for everyone.

I’m foggy on past years, but there was a time bots were freely written and used for such purpose I used one occasionally for bet hosting and automated commands like nudging etc. I’m pretty sure it’s banned to do so now. Hence why a bot hosted server has not been seen by my eyes in many years.

Would be nice to have this back in a more intergrated way

Again not 100% on if this was banned, if user base forgot their existence or simply stopped creating them/current links are dead like mudbox
Last edited by AussieCunt; Jan 5, 2018 at 12:18 PM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
I’m foggy on past years, but there was a time bots were freely written and used for such purpose I used one occasionally for bet hosting and automated commands like nudging etc. I’m pretty sure it’s banned to do so now. Hence why a bot hosted server has not been seen by my eyes in many years.

Would be nice to have this back in a more intergrated way

Again not 100% on if this was banned, if user base forgot their existence or simply stopped creating them/current links are dead like mudbox

- Bots & Automation

Any nefarious use of unauthorized software will result in harsh reaction from the staff.
a) Any kind of bots playing the game automatically are not allowed. You may use scripts to quickly perform moves, however if you are found AFK-botting, you will be immediately banned.
b) Bots managing rooms without the presence of a human operator are not allowed. Bots may not be /house of any room.
c) Bots are not allowed to be in players list nor use chat.

RIP
When a player what last online?(idk little stuff)
Maybe if someone was banned it could tell you why they were banned or/when i guess
erm
is rep a thing on this? maybe rep
UHM

Someones SSN would be cool too idk(maybe their current Latitude and longitude)(for science)

just brainstorming maybe these can open other potential ideas for this bot you're making

Number of posts, Rank W/L Ratio cause fuck it little stuff

Maybe what item toribash decided to put on sale today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk Good luck i guess hope this was at least 0.1337% helpful
To list you the SHOP price of a specific item pack which includes: its Force, relax, primary + secondary gradient, torso, blood, ghost, both legs' and hands' trails, DQ, grip, timer, user-text and emote.
That should be pretty simple if python supports basic math calculations (idk, never used it, I use monodevelop).

So what you basically should do is to retrieve shop price from the forums for each item (Let's say P. of Item 1 = x1 ; P. of Item 2 = x2 ; ..... P. of Item 17 = x17) and then add up to get the total price ( Total P. = X = x1 + x2 + x3 +... x17) and then display the result X.

Also, you should add more screen-shots to the OP as you include more features. So its easier to figure out what you've already developed.
Maybe you're already doing and I just didn't notice the join room function
Last edited by MrSofty; Jan 6, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the