Toribash
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
If you look, he's level 9.
And he has 5 - 15 w/l, he's playing with pure noobs.

Yea but still funny. Olaf on my NA main is even easier since I have a full HP/HPregen runepage.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
Lol, you built merc treads, and the entire enemy team is Attack Damage.

Learn to adapt.

The merc treads was for the tenacity. Why do you think it is my only magic resist item? Tenacity is always great for those slow/snare/stun/etc reductions.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You don't need tenacity with his ult.

That^^^^

Ninja Tabi would've been the better path.
inq.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
If you look, he's level 9.
And he has 5 - 15 w/l, he's playing with pure noobs.

17 >_<
I R IRONMAN
Hint: Do not play this game with xTheMistx(Stac Legend) He will report you for AFKing for a measily 3 minutes. Some friend he is. So I started to troll since he told everyone to report him. Then he tells them all to report me.
Long story short, In the end the enemy team supported my side and honored me. I laughed so hard at this.
hehe I just played with Toon and he died once in the jungle beside our team, and because it was a losing fight our team didn't go in (obviously :3) so he raged and fed rest of the game llolololol :3
-----
CartoonMad (4:0: Reported ******
Blocked aswell

Laughed aye?

Also it wasn't 3 minutes AND I was honoured too.....
AND I was in skype with him and he was laughing about it.
now sh. you lose.
-----
Oh and our whole team wanted you reported lolololo
anyway arguing over tb forums is stupid, so now to some LoL talk :3
Just baught cait guys, any tips ?
Last edited by phantom; Nov 5, 2012 at 06:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Was a really close game, carried my team at the end for a triple kill on karthus, teemo and olaf.
I forgot about my own passive and the other karthus killed me, which resulted in a double ace. But we were far enough ahead for our minons to finish off the inhibitor.
Revive + teleport gave me that triple when they least expected it haha

Just a tip: you don't need to build 2 Void Staffs, they don't stack. Would of been better with another Archangels, GG though.

Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Just baught cait guys, any tips ?

Build her like any AD carry.

Boots + x3 pots start > x2 Doran blades + Zerks > BT/IE > PD > BV/QSS/GA > LW > BT/IE

As for skills:

W > E > Q > Q

Then max R > Q > W/E

Reasoning: Placing traps before minions spawn gives you an advantageous position, wheather it be in the enemy jungler, mid lane or in bot lane, it gives you that zoning edge quicker. Getting E next helps with early escapes if the jungler decides to go for an early gank then start maxing Q as its your main damage/poking tool.
Last edited by j4nd0; Nov 5, 2012 at 06:55 AM.
thanks man
Oh and also, I'm really starting to like Tf (twisted fate) , Any idea if i should be going ad or ap, I tried ad once and we won so yeah
but havent tried ap yet apart from dominion xD , where his q just nukes ;p
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
thanks man
Oh and also, I'm really starting to like Tf (twisted fate) , Any idea if i should be going ad or ap, I tried ad once and we won so yeah
but havent tried ap yet apart from dominion xD , where his q just nukes ;p

The meta has made him an AP roam mid who excels at minion clearing, poking, pushing and roam ganks. His kit works better with AP due to how fast he can clear waves and do that 1-2 punch with W>Q, which becomes even more potent when you get a lich bane and combined the autoattack with an E proc. A full combo from TF creates disaster to an enemy's hp bar.

Look at some video's of Misaya, he is probably the best TF evar.
I prefer Hybrid TF. Melts the enemies with his 3rd hit attack mixed with AD. creates a a nuking motion.