Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Speed in Toribash
Alright so I just got a new laptop so I can finally play Toribash again but how do you speed up fighting in Toribash?
On my old computer would run fast and play fast. The laptop has a lot of space but I'm confused on how to make the game go fast again.
Movement is slow as well as ghosts, and I really want to get rid of this. Your answers would really help.
ナゲット
what setting do you have it on? if you do

setup>Options>advanced>Lower Frame rate cap.

theres a long list in the advanced settings but the lower frame rate cap should be 4 boxs down. make sure you dont have this selected
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
As much as I know about the game mechanics, the lower your fps, the slower is the game.

So if your computer is able to run it on 60 fps, the game will load 60 ingame frames in 1 second, but if you are only able to play with 30 fps, the game will only do 30 frames per second. So its slower. Its kind of a slow motion.

And the problem is either

1. Your computer is not good enough to run toribash with higher fps.

2. You've got some sort of fps cap activated.
Un check lower frame cap
Then go back to a replay choose one
and then at the bottom right corner You will see 1.0x when that is shaded like THIS
that means now Slow mow and fast motion is ready to use
When you press "<" that will make the replay slower when you press ">" it will make it faster. Hint: if you are watching a replay and you press "p" it will stop the replay

Some reasons its not working
1. you do not have a good pc/laptop any ways
You really need to run in 60FPS
or would you like slow mow skiping frames as it goes Fast or Slow
2. You maybe be able to get higher FPS by following these steps
---------------------------------------------------------------------FPS UPGRADE------------------------------------------------------------------------
Close all webpages
If your using windows Press "Crtl alt delete" all at the same time then if you see a bunch of Apps or thing's that you do not need click on it and END TASK
once that's done get this really good FPS booster Razer Cortex
then make an account once installed open it let it scan for your games and then click toribash if its not there then close it "pres crtl alt B" now go to Toribash and Uncheck lower frame cap and choose a replay and test it out.
Last edited by SOMEONE; Jan 31, 2015 at 03:02 PM.
Lower Frame Rate Cap is unchecked but nothing changed, just the fps, the speed didn't change. Also I could speed up replays to 60-70fps so my computer is good enough I should be able to do it. Wat do?
ナゲット
My toribash slows down when im on low charge, or running on my secondary graphics driver, i think you should check your driver, see what it is.
Nevermind, gtfo, Razer Cortex fixed it. Closed
ナゲット