Ranking
Original Post
Some randomize coin toss think
It would be cool to have a command that generate a 1 or 2 number
When there is a dispute on whaat mod should be picked in a duel or event a coint toss would be nice
EXAMPLe:
Player 1 picks number 1
Player 2 picks number 2
/commanr ( something like /flip coin )
and generator randomly picks 2
So decission is for the Player 2
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
This feature would be useful for ppl who just can't decide over anything.
I hope this will be added in later updates.
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
I don't think a feature to excuse or even promote immaturity should be added.

hey let's not forget that "a lot of children play this game and browse the forums" which is why all the "inappropriate" content gets removed, so the immaturity is inevitable in a way

and while those rules are implemented for the reason above mostly, why not have another feature (which could not necessarily only be used for indecisive duelers) that is pretty much unexploitable, and does nothing but make things a bit easier for people who host tourneys or something for example

i mean yeah sure all this seems like needless programming, but I've seen a lot of small ideas like this that could only make the game better get turned down

while they may seem like little unnecessary things individually, a lot of these ideas together could make the game much more user-friendly

maybe I'm just high idk
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Is deciding on a mod for a duel that big of an issue?

not that big isssue, but i thought it's simple to do.
And it even might be helpfull from time to time
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Yeah, simple piece of code, nice Idea

IF you use a Lua Script for it which is 100% possible would probably take about 20 or 30 lines of code (I'm not that familiar with Lua)

But with C++ wouldn't be so hard actually only same lines or less I don't really remeber I'll try this when I get home

Tbh my Knowledge of C++ and Lua is not that much.... but this is pretty easy to create
Last edited by yoshiman60; Oct 19, 2015 at 11:29 PM.

Channel - ok
You can simply make a deal with the user.

Chances are, if he doesn't win the coin toss for the mod, he'll probably want a re-do/won't agree.

The other side would call him out for it most likely, and it would end on that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
This idea could be so corrupted in some ways... If it would be coded right, this could be really awesome.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
This idea could be so corrupted in some ways... If it would be coded right, this could be really awesome.

Can you provide some examples of this corruption besides blatant hacking?