ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help about spoilers
So yeah, im making ONE (1) spoiler but when i save/preview it shows 2 spoilers.

Original work (beware: its too big and its 2 pictures

Now here's the look when I preview and/or save

Preview/Save

Please help
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
You could provide me the quote of page?
Last edited by Bruno; Jan 23, 2016 at 09:14 AM.
Sorry i changed the page and i removed the spoilers in the 'board games dictionary'. So yeah, i only got pics now
If you can not provide the quote of page or more information about it. I don't know if we can work with certainties.

It's possible:

Error in BB code (My conclusion would that this is the problem)

This can also be the problem [/SPOILER]['SPOILER="Game of the generals"]Game of the generals[/SPOILER]

I tried to create a thread similar to your, at the place where happened the problem and nothing happened of abnormal (no problem with spoilers)

Maybe someone who can ''Search the forums'' can help you.
Well, so, Firefox gives you the option to choose between two different posting modes. You can switch between them by clicking on a box located above the "Smilies" thing and to the right of the row with all of the BBCodes (such as [CODE], [SPOILER] and [/JO]). I can't post a screenshot because I'm using my phone.

Anyways, one of the modes (the one you are using now, which makes the post box grey) can screw your post and make things like that happen, since you don't really type the codes and everything is pretty "automatic", thus making the post a mess. Try using the other mode, the one which the post box is white and see if the error happens again.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
It's very difficult to give a conclusion without the actual post.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Well, so, Firefox gives you the option to choose between two different posting modes. You can switch between them by clicking on a box located above the "Smilies" thing and to the right of the row with all of the BBCodes (such as [CODE], [SPOILER] and [/JO]). I can't post a screenshot because I'm using my phone.

Anyways, one of the modes (the one you are using now, which makes the post box grey) can screw your post and make things like that happen, since you don't really type the codes and everything is pretty "automatic", thus making the post a mess. Try using the other mode, the one which the post box is white and see if the error happens again.

But if i use the editor mode(white box and shows [B][U] etc), everything will look complicated
Not really. That's because you are used to the other mode. I've been using "editor mode" for years and I prefer it over the other one. Give it a try and you will get used to it in no time.

Trust me, the other mode has broken my posts a couple times.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
ctrl + f and [spoiler="game of the generals"]

see if there are two
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2