Ranking
Just a sugestion, you guys haven't discovered SPECIAL talents in the toribash, yet, some talents can loose because of a bad day or something. I'll tell some of the best players of aikido/sambo in TB: smokie, MANtrain, Poop, Tripstone, Gamer4200, Siku, and some others.

I'm sorry to post my opinion.
Last edited by Dawned; Dec 8, 2008 at 06:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Dawned View Post
Just a sugestion, you guys haven't discovered SPECIAL talents in the toribash, yet, some talents can loose because of a bad day or something. I'll tell some of the best players of aikido/sambo in TB: smokie, MANtrain, Poop, Tripstone, Gamer4200, Siku, and some others.

I'm sorry to post my opinion.

We have great talent.

We are making this tourney to reveal special talents within some people.

Also those players you posted are great but gr3y/borg haven't gotten around to discovering their talents.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
I'm am sure that grey and borg are aware of all of those that excel in aikido. The invitational was made to select the best aikido players and find those who are better than the rest. You see, this isn't just an aikido club, where anyone can join. You MUST be better than the rest.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
We have great talent.

We are making this tourney to reveal special talents within some people.

Also those players you posted are great but gr3y/borg haven't gotten around to discovering their talents.

Sorry I did mentioned something wrong in my sentence, I said that there were special talents in team sambo, of course, but I said that some special talents that lost in the tourney, that doesn't mean that they aren't good enough to get inside. Another suggestion is to observe 'em.
Im pretty sure Smokie is gonna get into Team Sambo... Methinks anyways. As for the rest. I don't know.... I don't recruit.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
smokie's skills need not be questioned
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

i have taken the liberty to snap a family picture of us, hope u dont mind me using your bodies :P
RAWR xTeam Sambo