Toribash
o well i dont have all the texture items yet i have head chest and almost enough for another item but i dont know which one but once i get them all if ur still playing i might buy lol
Item: set
Details: Simplistic
Colors: acd, Void
Extras: none

u can take your time i dont care as i dont have full texture yet and yes make me a full set so i dont have to go and make a request for the items i dont have
ITS ME AGAIN!!!
Could I please have:

Item: head (128 x 128 low quality)
Details: Mask/ Helmet/Robotic- (No Hair)< Like ur Links on first page- that style- No copy
Colours: Any-Not skin colour, prefferably Demon, Vampire, Orc ( If it looks cool)
Extras: Cool eyes,
lol don't have enough cash for high quality

NO RUSH, Just PM me the link, and post here plz: I don't wanna miss it- Cause it'll be fantastic
Plz tell me who made it when its done ?

:GREAT SHOP: :P
I just visited another request shop-It is sucks compared to this: GREAT WORK!!!!
Last edited by incocnicto; Apr 19, 2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: modifying details
Item: {Banner, Headtexture, Sig...} Sig+Avvy
Details {Robotic, Simplistic, Realistic...} Realistic+a little robotic
Colors: {Green, Void, Sapphire...} /dl madrbot and /lp 1 madrbot.then make on your own
Extras: {Words, 3D, Size...} MADrBOT with font used in your avvy,text colours must go from mysterio to acid as gradient
Last edited by MADrBOT; Apr 19, 2010 at 02:32 PM.
wat page r u up to cause i would like to have my texture set asap
Item:avatar
Details: make it a pic of me looking like he is bashed to match his head
Colors:black background
Extras: with a moon in background like a shader ty i aprechiate u doing it for free!
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
Originally Posted by Link View Post

darkshadow8- Head Text, Skeleton with sun glasses, Void and red, grayscale, Glowing scratch on left eye.
up2u-Head Texture, Robo, Demon Elf, Name on the back.
carloz01-Head & Avatar, Robo, Gray Scale Imperial, name in the avatar.
optic-Head Text, marine put void vlue white and black.
torismaser-Set, unique colors.
XPaD- Head Text, Robo, Supernova and Quicksilver. Be epic.
Edsonmilan-Head, Normal person hair and headphones not emo. Headphones: silver black, eyes: red and white,hair: red, Glasses: Black transparent.
dragoblade-set, Mrama style cartoon, void $ hunter, 512x512
davidbash-Head text, robo, Toxic&void&pure, 3d effect.
PressPlay-
james555
PsyTrance- Head Text, Anime ninja head, Pure & Azurite, 256x256.
AkumaBeast-Logo, robo&simple, grayscale&reds, a logo that says Drones flame shop must have a flame on it.
Barreta-set, cartoony with a bit of shading, face on r_hand and palm on l_hand
Yoyo16-Set, tribal freestyle, black&white&red.
ziknon-Head Text, realistic robo head, Sapphire head& Supernove details. Breathing tubes and shiny lights(supernova)
calebgamb-Head Text, Radioactive emo head with shinx outline, yellow and green details. 256x256
Pacman- Full GUI, Freestyle it broskie.
KozEnko-Banner, 3d, Void&Vampite, Ass kickers(In toxic)
MoBo1997-Set, Tribal, acid and radioactive.
rickyz-Full gui, freestyle it broskie.
Armageadon-Head 512x512, Left Thigh, Right Thigh, Left Shin, Right Shin, Left Foot and Right Foot textures. Quicksilver and Mysterio
James555- Head Text, Punky style, Purple hair with black headphones and radioactive glasses. 128x1288.
Vidmo- Make a set to match this head http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5333/heeeedzik.png
Exceeder- Sig/Avvi, 3D, vampire.
Orfeas- Make a set like my cartoony one, marine colour, void. With an avatar.
Kooky: Head Texture, Robo, Red&Void&Pharos, 512x512
Huck-Top Seekrit, Not to be discussed in public.
[/CENTER]

So this is your current work?
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum