Toribash
opener is a bit generic and the spin was too predictable (but still nice tho), try not to hit your head
split is alright
dont like how you struggled to get back to uke to just make a single dm on the chest
maybe try to get a bit closer to the ground to get more ground control to gain more momentum (and dont stand on fully extended legs).

its not a bad replay but it still needs some improvements
Pidda's spirit animal
Thanks !
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
New Replay!

Takayshi-Manipie [M].rpl

CnC
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Hello,
I had Been Working On my Corcks in Toribash,
So heres a corck That i Practiced and did.
CorckScrew Perfected 4 (Final Version).rpl

I really need Cnc on this as iam new to this stuff.
the manip:

opener is very slow and not very creative
the hug to lift uke is alright but i didnt like how you hit your head, also you didnt move while lifting him :/
i dont like that you immediately grab after lfting uke,
the first 2 dms were meeeh :/ the kick is only a 1 dm (could have been a boom if you had aimed better and grabed at another bodypart) and the 2nd dm just happened cuz you kinda tear the leg off
the transition between these 2 dms and the split is ok-ish could have been better but its alright
the splitkick doesnt look like a kick
the transition to the last dm was neat and the kick was nice.

overall you should work on your movement to make it more fluid and not so stiff and jerky

the trickin replay:

i dont know what to say there im not really into trickin stuff, i summon GrAmOf0n or Rune
Pidda's spirit animal
So I've been summoned....alright...

So yeah. as Theee has already CnCed your manip I'll take care of that cork for ya.
I guess you were going for the back handspring for the cork setup, which is nice and efficient. However you should have kept your legs together a bit longer.
The cork itself was neat. You did rotate your chest though which is something I don't recommend doing(I used to do that,...until Rune told me not to). So try using your arms for spinning.
Landing was fine as well as the pose.
Overall really neat lil' cork. I liked it.
However you should wait for CnC from some more experienced trickers as I've been tricking for a week only....
Rune where art thou?
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Thanks, i still need cnc on that corck from a tricker,
So heres a spar , I had did Tricking in it, ( iam taking interest in tricking)
Takayshi-Journey Begins [S][T].rpl
CnC pls

Come here Flash ;-;
very nice
but you twitched a bit with your wrists before setting up for the cork(?)
and the backflip after the cork hadnt so much height

thats everything my not tricker eyes can see \o/
Pidda's spirit animal
First, your cork wasn't a proper cork because you only turned half way and your front flip after it wasn't that good either. You did twitch your hands for the cork and the back flip (hand spring) had no momentum. Everything else was fine. 6/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Thanks alot
Heres another Replay , of my parkour Practice

Takayshi-Parkour Practice.rpl

anw_c1_p1_v2.tbm

CnC is needed like always :3