Toribash
Original Post
Bug with 3D items
When someone is wearing the Diamond Tori, or Steampunk 3D items their Tori will basically become invisible once I turn off objects, this makes it VERY difficult to play against anyone who is wearing those items.

Also 3D items seem to cause the walls in Boxshu to turn gray when turning objects off making it very difficult to play as well, and some 3D items like that dark crown (i believe its something like that) can even make the dojos turn gray as well.
the joints thing is normal. If someone has 3d obj equipped and you turn off 3d obj the items will disappear from their tori.

The second one is a known issue. Normally fixes itself by the next round or by toggling obj a few times. Another solution is to restart your game or rejoin the server
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
the joints thing is normal. If someone has 3d obj equipped and you turn off 3d obj the items will disappear from their tori.

The second one is a known issue. Normally fixes itself by the next round or by toggling obj a few times. Another solution is to restart your game or rejoin the server

how is that normal? it makes the game unplayable unless you can play with someone being 50% invisible.

well all i know is the issue is connected to turning off objects, its almost like it also turns off the dojo walls in a way
its normal because if you have steampunk joints activated and you turn 3d obj off then obviously the joints are going to be invisible. A suggestion could be make the normal tori joints/body visible if you turn 3d obj off to avoid comments like this.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
its normal because if you have steampunk joints activated and you turn 3d obj off then obviously the joints are going to be invisible. A suggestion could be make the normal tori joints/body visible if you turn 3d obj off to avoid comments like this.

its obviously NOT normal if the player is invisible, what are you saying?

there's a rule (or was) where you can't have 100% transparent textures, so why would this be 'normal' ?
No apparently recently the valkerie gear even with objects enabled with the newest toribash at least, has been having people seeing invisible joints. It's a glitch recently, I'd recommend contacting sir. I have seen screenshots of people seeing other three dimensional items like punk spikes, but valkerie is invisible.