Ranking
Original Post
Update Issues
this update though.

ok So i've moved to Update 5.3 and there's a series of things wrong here.

Ok here's a little back story. I backed up my custom folder, mods, replays, scripts, and shaders.

And copied them into their locations within the new 5.3 Toribash Folder (which replaced my old one.)

Now I've booted up 5.3 Toribash. After Logging in here are a few issues I'm facing. (After restarting Toribash several times)

1. All my account info is wrong on the menu. It's saying I'm a white belt. Which I am not. And my textures aren't showing. It keeps saying it's downloading a shit ton of stuff in the bottom corner. But after it finishes, my textures never show. In single player & Multiplayer. But in multiplayer it does show my Clan Tag and proper belt.

(But in the Menu Hud, it says i'm not in a clan and keeps telling me I should join one.)

2. My daily reward is glitching. It keeps appearing every time I hit esc. to get to the main menu. So i have to keep clicking out of it. It won't let me even collect it. It just says "claiming reward" for a while. And then says error communicating with severs.

3. The little graphic images on the "Play, Mods, and Tools " tab are gone (if they even have any). They are just empty red boxes.

4. These errors in the text section (bottom left corner) keep appearing

"(A Nil Value)" and "Error Loading scipt2: menu_main.lua

4. My replays and mods won't load they create an error that says

"parse_mod_cmd no op found book"
"parse_mod_cmd no op found (box symbol) c"

if anyone has any explanations to these errors that'd be nice.
Last edited by matarika; Jun 5, 2018 at 03:41 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297