Toribash
Original Post
GuitarSim
Well I asked some of you guys to beta test this a while ago, (months ago) then I forgot all about it.

Started working on it again about a week ago and now it's finished, thought you might want to see the result. (Or am I too optimistic?)

For those who haven't yet seen it, GuitarSim is a guitar-simulation program that allows you to play tunes on a virtual guitar.

Here's a little demo of it in action,

And here's the download links. (If you don't know which one to pick, you want the standalone program.)
Program (Standalone)
C# Source Code
SGDK2 File (Requires SGDK2 be installed)
Oh yeah, Heh, I still have it somewhere. And I see you have improved it a lot.
It makes me wonder..
Did you code that man ? :O
It seems to be awesome !

Didn't download it yet, but can you save your musics as MP3 ?
Gone
Didn't download it yet, but can you save your musics as MP3 ?

Nah you can't. I wanted to implement a feature like that but I didn't know how to go about it.
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
Nah you can't. I wanted to implement a feature like that but I didn't know how to go about it.

I've got something that might interest you then. Let me look for it.
Gone
Hey, I downloaded it then when i went to open it.

It said Fatal Error, Then blah blah blah..

What it was trying to tell me was that i had version 1.1 but i needed 1.2

Do you know whats going on ?
Proud Member of clan DIAF
iPoP, you need at least version 1.2 of OpenGL. Pretty sure that's a hardware requirement, although you could try updating your graphics drivers.
Ok well. Im not very good with computers but are you trying to say that i need to upgrade my pc ?
Well an updated driver can be downloaded and installed, to add extra features or to fix bugs. A new driver might fix it, but I'd say most likely yeh, you'd have to upgrade your PC to run this. Sorry ;(
Aww man :[

I was looking forward to playing this

Ohh well.