Toribash
Original Post
[R] Chezdaslike Head
Haii guys.
I want You to make me head what looks like Chezda's, but something unique... well go, try and show! Im paying 5k+ ( well if its really nice i may pay 10k+ )
So i'm waiting for examples!
Could you maybe post a picture of Chezda's head? My lp and dl aren't working.
no its not against the rules in any way . its also nto against the rules to SELL or MAKE a head that resemble other peoples styles / heads after all u made it so it dont count as plagerisim
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
no its not against the rules in any way . its also nto against the rules to SELL or MAKE a head that resemble other peoples styles / heads after all u made it so it dont count as plagerisim

^

Unless you just copied chezda's head exactly, and recolored it or inverted it a certain color. That would be plagiarism.

Here's what Chezda looks like:
ye thats what i mean as long as YOU created it from SCRATCH its not plagerism...u are not alowed to copy it paste it and edit it a bit
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by rules
REQUEST RELATED RULES:

7. Do NOT request a texture replicating or even BASED ON someone else's existing texture. It doesn’t matter if they're not wearing it or if it's in their store, if you want the texture, you'll have to buy it from them. Trying to get a texture made that is similar to or the same as an existing texture really, really pisses people off. So DON'T. This includes asking for “A texture set in the style of [Another User]”. Do your best to describe what you want without relating it to someone else’s work.

The rules, read them.
Also closed.