Toribash
I would like to point out that you do not need to login to search for people ingame, as such this seems highly like a way for you to get login data of users. Why do you need to input your username and password for this?

EDIT: Leel pointed out that if you use the utility provided on the forums, you need to login. You should probably make a dummy user for the program to login to automatically, or for creating an outside listing to protect the users. PS. I am currently looking at the source at request of Eleeleth to make sure you are not trying to gather the login info of users through this.

EDIT2: I skimmed through the source and I'm sure you're not trying to gather the login info of the users. Jalis' seal of approval, but you still should make it not require the login by the method I mentioned above.

tl;dr:
Jalis' seal of approval
Last edited by Jalis; Feb 24, 2010 at 07:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
EDIT: Leel pointed out that if you use the utility provided on the forums, you need to login. You should probably make a dummy user for the program to login to automatically, or for creating an outside listing to protect the users.

Yes, good ideia.
Last edited by Phidias; Feb 24, 2010 at 10:14 PM.