ES Recruitment Drive
So you just avoid starting a new sentence?
-.-
Let me try. Here's an idea: new paragraph.
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits and vegetables alike. He obtained this weapon of mass destruction by defeating the all powerful, president of the notorious Book Club.

Very little information
In a gloomy and dark alley, there was a silent, lurking shadow of a person. The person was wearing a torn condom. Nobody knows just how dangerous his condom is. Because that condom possessed scary powers which can defeat all household germs that can pollute a woman's sink. With his power he could eradicate an entire nation of polluted fruits and vegetables alike. He obtained this weapon of mass destruction by defeating the all powerful, president of the notorious Book Club.

Very little information was released regarding
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.

Very little information was released regarding the Book Club.

Very little information was released regarding the Book Club. So the person
Don't start a sentence with "So."

The person with the torn

The person with the torn condom had to

The person with the torn condom had to first: eradicate a ( an )
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.