Toribash
Original Post
The overhaul begins...
So since i still have mod here, i am going to start on the renovations to this clan to bring it back to life.

List of things to do in order of importance:
Recruit new blood.
Change the entire look and theme of Bsns.
Clean up the board.
Weed out the inactive and the active member's.
Beginning our journey to immortality!

I'll be posting updates here so everyone can see my progress.
Feel free to suggest stuff whether your in this clan or not. All opinions are welcome.
Aka jusmi.
Updated banners, fixed the stickies, and started a recruitment thread.
Aka jusmi.
sweeetness. how can I help?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Set up recruiting servers, look for people who might be interested in this clan who are NOT in a clan currently. Try to be as active as you possible can, make/suggest useful threads, point out things that might need to be cleaned up (post it here).

Stuff like that helps me out a lot.
Aka jusmi.
Lazy clan modz apparently won't make you the leader D:
PM going to other one in a minute...
It's All About Expansion
Yunomakemeldrclanmods!

Also updated our bank. With the help of mr. ed, we now have a bit of tc going for some tourneys.

Hopefully hosting some Bsns sponsored tourneys will boost popularity a bit. God we need members and activity so bad D:
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Yunomakemeldrclanmods!

Also updated our bank. With the help of mr. ed, we now have a bit of tc going for some tourneys.

Hopefully hosting some Bsns sponsored tourneys will boost popularity a bit. God we need members and activity so bad D:

Don't worry, I've revived raid many times ;p.

So these tourneys, as I was discussing with Doxxy, are going to be with some mod and whatnot. Just like regular tourneys. But first place will be "brownie points" for joining here. Everyone fine with that?

Everyone K with this?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

The only problem is that there could be a time when a complete new guy will win by luck or something and won't really know what to do you know?
I am K with this.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.