Ranking
Original Post
texture art
hey guys
- I will update the thread as necessary.
- Looking for insight on good design decisions and helpful criticism/suggestions

preview

started making a few different prototypes , cnc welcome
Last edited by CACROT; Aug 4, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
i like the eyes and shading on the face. the mappings a bit off the eyes are too wide and the hair needs some work but it looks like a wip
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
thx mum, the mapping was off but the hair will probably stay that way as a stylistic choice and like it.

added some new pics
-----
thx mum, the mapping was off, which i fixed now. but the hair will probably stay that way as a stylistic choice because i like it

added some new pics
Last edited by CACROT; Aug 4, 2019 at 08:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It looks good, I like the colors and the overall mood of the head. Not sure if the latest pictures are still WIPs but it's very rough in many points and it could be improved. I know you want that hair style but all those Microsoft Paint pixels don't match the rest of the head. You could try to go with the same "rough" style while making it seem more fitting.

Ear anatomy is weird, it seems like you put shadows a bit randomly and the upper part of the face (eyes and nose) could be improved with better shading since everything is uniformly dark up there.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
upper part of the face (eyes and nose) could be improved with better shading since everything is uniformly dark up there.

thanks weppet. im going for the hair over eyes shadow look, hentai protagonist style. i wanted just a bit of light on the tip of the nose and the cheeks. i also wanted the eyes to glow. in what way could the shading be improved?
I think it looks clean as hell, but I feel like there too much detail in it so I can't really focus on the beauty of the head.
Yeag Meag Leag Teag