Ranking
Well if you cant log in, without anything, i think your OS is blocking the game.
In that case, in order to play the game, you need to reinstall your OS.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

...I highly doubt that Slipanc But u can give it a shot >.< (Id recomend doing a system restore before doing that thought)
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Slipanc: i can translate what he says for you and vice-versa. He's brazilian just like me; the first post was written by me, i translated his problem and he posted, but now he can't speak on his own anymore :P.
So i'll wait till he come online again and try to help.
Originally Posted by WolfBR View Post
Slipanc: i can translate what he says for you and vice-versa. He's brazilian just like me; the first post was written by me, i translated his problem and he posted, but now he can't speak on his own anymore :P.
So i'll wait till he come online again and try to help.

That would be great, thank you.
Tell him to post in brazilian, then if you would, translate it so he can actually express himself.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Ok reeeewind:
Restarting from this post:
Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
He said he cant access it because a timeout has reached.
That means he cant connect to the server because somethings blocking it.
There's no need for editing the tb_login.dat if you cant even get online -.-.

Anyways, did you try logging in in game? Or without your username/pass as PlayerID?

He says:
Yes. When i try to login in game i get the error "a timeout was reached". And what's about this PlayerID thing?

I don't know about the PlayerID thing too
Seems like you may have invalid characters on your login try just WolfBR that is the only reason i could think of for your name to apear as PlayerID
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
The player ID means you dont log in, you didnt fill your login information, but still go online.
Then if you connect to a server then you will appear as PlayerID.

Vox sucks

After that if you can connect to a server then you wont be able to play as PlayerID, but you will be able to login using /login [name] [pass].

Vox sucks