Ranking
Original Post
clan problem
people r getting the idea that were a noob clan this is not good.
my plan to fix this problem is to stop asking people to join.

if less people get in then people will think that it is hard to join so that we wil apear to be a less nooby clan, then we only let people that are at least blue belts.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post

if less people get in then people will think that it is hard to join so that we wil apear to be a less nooby clan, then we only let people that are at least blue belts.

It's not an idea, it's a fact. You can't hide the zergyness of this clan. It's impossible.
Your shits weak.
Stick to your own board, Emoki113r. Anyway, this thread was a terrible idea since you showcase to the whole community that the way people got in was really weak.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Well seriously though emoki113r is right you can't hide it.
Back in my day...
sigh this thread is not a good idea -_- and if this clan is zerg in someones opinion (whatever the heck that means) not letting as many ppl in (in effect having less members) most certainly will not help
well....if you show us that you are bleeding....we become hungry if we see that
we all knew before that inw is not one of the best clans and we all knew inq will have some problems.. you have to try to solve them -.- but never show us that yo hae problems because everyone will think that you fail..you know ;)
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post

You only let people in who have higher than a blue belt. That seems stupid I know many people who are great but their belt sucks, and I know Dans that never win fights....ever. Skill is not measured my belts, skill is measured by skill. The only reason people think this clan is nooby is because a few of your memeber seem a little, well really immature. Anyone with he name of "poop" sould never be let in a clan, though he is good.
I r Batdude.
You cannot hide it especially the zerg :P.
And blue belt? That's still pretty low.
But no offense to the clan.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
Originally Posted by isha View Post
. Anyone with he name of "poop" sould never be let in a clan, though he is good.

i disagree
i dont really care bout names
not the name makes you famous
you make your name famous
and toribash is just a game so you should have more fun :P
names are not that important
the person is important
the fun is important
friends are important
names doesnt matter