ES Recruitment Drive
ago we are going to do wars sometime today and we will play anything but we will stick to aikido for the most part
#INIT2WINIT
I know, I wouldn't war on mushu anyway
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
we are deffinately going to have wars. I think we are better off warring as a group. BUT you are a senior member nad have the authority to manage wars.
If the way you prefer is to war as a group, I'm doing this way o7
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
*lurks*

WarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadW arHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWa rHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWar HeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarH eadWarHeadWarHeadWarHeadWarHead
yo im not quite sure how to do that. if you know how to please do so and you can also edit the clan page and stuff if you know how to do it please do so.

everyone /jo warhead
Last edited by DimeBag77; Jan 7, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
Belt: Green
Why you want to join: Because I really want to get in a clan that has just started and sounds fucking awesome ive already had offers from imposter and its
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor etc.):Humor and a stronghold in the Mushu Judo and wushu sections
Something interesting about you: I love drugs thats one of the reasons i wanted to join because dimebag is fucking cool
Please Type "WarHead is the best" 3 times.:WarHead is the best WarHead is the best WarHead is the best
Replays Single player/multi player (REQUIRED):
Attached Files
Badass Comeback.rpl (57.8 KB, 8 views)