Ranking
Original Post
(Atom) Atomic
Atomic is a clan set out to Help players learn from each other and improve their own skills though wars and training with the other members. I also hope that by doing this we will gather a fun community in which every members skill grows without getting bored and with this we work our way to becoming one of the top clans out there.

i wont tolerate people being disrespectful to any clan member, i want this clan to work for everyone and if one person is disrespectful to some of the members it ruins my whole plan for the future of Atomic.

Goals

Win first clan war [X]
Win 10 clan wars []
Have 10 members[X]
Money in the bank(5K)[]
10K in the bank []
Become Official[]

Ranks

Atomic Member
The default rank giving to new members of the clan, being this rank means you can get into atomic but can you proof yourself above the rest of the members?

Atomic Fighter
A member who Has stepped up and proved him/her self in wars and in being useful to the clan, these expert fighters will be able to lead the other members into war.

Atomic Recruiter
Not only is this member a brilliant fighter, but they have also shown that they are trustworthy and skillful enough to find new members for the clan.

Atomic Council
These few have suppressed any challenge before them and gained the trust of the founders of Atomic, these will be the people to help make hard decisions and make changes to the Clan.

Allies
Dr_Who
AnonyMous
Accused

Clan Wars
Total wars: 4
2-0-2 win-draw-loss.

Hall Of Fame
Currently in discussion
Last edited by gasyboy; Feb 23, 2015 at 05:40 PM.
thanks for the invite, i see one of the clan goals is to win the first clan war! Its going to be a stressful war, but i'm prepared!
same MixMaster1!! gasyboy, who do you think we will be playing in the clan war? And when you get the exact time please post it on the forum to let us know
Clan wars are usually set up on the spot, i will try and let as many of you know as i can but you i cant get a time and date. Sorry.