Ranking
You guys might want to try lengthening your posts. I know when Apex started I made the same mistake and trust me it will cost you in the end. Try discussing the future, like a clan video, recruiting, war strategy, requirements, etc. Just keep posts long and your clan will develop as a closer community. Trust me, I speak from experience.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Ok, we will try. Gonna go recruiting later today guys.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Yay, working on it, been busy lately.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hello, I'm Tekst, I'm a friend of askijeki. I used to be known as craftinbros. I make mods and I like sparring, I'm hoping to improve this clan and eventually help it become official. Also, you can add me on skype (samuel.r.metcalfe I think, tell me if its not), and make sure you notify me if you're hosting a recruitment server, I'd love to help.
Originally Posted by FragzOut View Post
you should make a co-leader spot and give it to me ;)

nah, he should give it to me :P. Also Askijeki, what belt was your old account?
Hey mind if I ask, may I join your clan to start off making it rank up?
Just Monika.
Originally Posted by AnonHax View Post
Hey mind if I ask, may I join your clan to start off making it rank up?

You will have to apply here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...16#post7402216, also you're going to have to leave fight club if you want in another clan
Last edited by Tekst; Jun 30, 2014 at 02:18 PM.
Yay guys, I'm so sorry that I've been inactive I've been very busy and had to get ready for vacation. Gonna be without internet tell Tuesday but come then and I'll we will be fully up and running.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة