ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TCaP: Apply to join
First off, most people applying will be turned down, considering we are an invite only clan.

Don't waste your time applying if:

You havn't read the polices
You're inactive on forums or ingame
You're a new member, and generally uknown
You lack obvious skill needed.

Use this form to apply
Name:
Belt:
Did anyone recomend you?:
People in the clan you know:
Why you want to join:
You will most likely not even be considered, if you are we will pm you arranging a time for extensive testing, If we are familiar with you and know how you play ingame, no test is needed.
the god
the "extensive testing" mentioned by cula here is 3 matches of aikido, after which we post the replays on our forums for a poll.

don't scare people away cula. >.>

also, if you had arranged a time for testing for me i would've never have gotten in xD.
Hey!!! i'm back from the dead!!! my name is chewbacca1, im BB, almost second dan(ya, its taking forever =P), um, infants recommended me if that counts, um, i know all the old members(everyone before 3.4) and i want to join [To Catch a Predator because i was once active, so i know that this is the coolest clan there is, i know most the people, and i have a history with [TCaP]. oh. and Chris Hansen is god.
[elite]Chewbacca1
Meh, I think not, he can still be a friend, but he is far too inactive and has said similar coming back things like this before.
the god