Toribash
can i just ask something? what is our clantag? remember, it cant be anymore than 8 letters, and also, im not donating all 13k, but wil donate some if you want, just pm saying how much
ok i wont need any desc about u guys i secretly used some accounts these last 3 days and tested u secretly so these are the members wh passed...
Gadago,Royes and...bilza!!!!!congratulations in clan!!!!
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
ok we actuly NEED 10k ur free to donate anything u want bt PLZ donate the 10k,and the tag is DR
bilza tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are official now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u donated 11k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i should stop wth exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol,dude thx a lot/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
blkk ur coming back to school in these next 20 min,find me in sid server,just /jo sid
DX THE CLAN STORY XD
The clan began with three membersaclub,Reaper9754 and me of course.
The primary objective was to make Reaper the clan leader, but he was rarely online and never received donations,at the mean while I was the "bank"of the clan.
We got donations with every possible method:betting in games,asking donations to members,making noob accounts,everything you can imagine.But while we got members and money something hapended,two new rival clan emerged,the DeapSea and the Daloco both as strong in numbers as we are.
The DeapSea always was our ally, and I was seriously thinking about joining both clans as one,I never actually told anyone.As for Daloco,we made an ambush for them in a clan duel.they wore waiting for an imaginary clan, SeaReapers, while DeathReapers and DeepSea will go to the server and defeat the leader to convert the clan.We struggled to win but that wasent the end,most of their clan didnt apear and the victory was useless. For the other side I don't remember to see the Daloco clan much often these days.
We finally met some important members:Brownstain,Blkk and Fargle,they started managing the clan.To be more specific,Brown stain did the rankings in clan and Blkk managed the comunication.There is also someone...his name forgotten by the members,he promised to make the clan picture.The next inportant figure was Bilza,the one who donated money for the clan,thanks to im we are official now and we will always remeber his donation.the story ends with an enemy daloco growing bigger and frettining us once more,we dont know what to expect,the best thing to do is wait

END
hope u guys like it,i spended 2 hours of mi time recording clan history
wtf is tht smiley face doin there?!?!?!!?OOOMMGGGGG
ok (face)aclub means daclub k?