Ranking
Original Post
Powered Para gliding anyone?
So ya my dad is gonna get a Powered para glider and hes gonna learn to do that and hes gonna teach me and were gonna be flying . It has to be no wind though :/ so thats like hardly ever here. So does anyone else do ppg(powered para gliding) or just paragliding with the wind or w/e?

It costs TONS of money so thats why we gonna have to share lol he's buying one for 8000$ I think it was maybe 9000 not sure.

Theres 2 different types the one where you have it on your back and where its on a little car thingy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIEuoeCS7sY

Discuss about paragliding stuff people
I can see me dieing trying to do that.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
There are so many things I would rather buy with $8000 than this... But im sure this would be fun to try a couple times ;)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
That's so cool, I remember I saw someone doing that on a vacation I was on. I think we went to crete.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
No ur not hallucinating, I've seen this shizz in real life.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Reminds me of Karlson på taket.

Looks fun, though. I'm not sure if there is enough wind around here, though. It might be, as it was a national championship in kiting here just now. Get pics, man!
that's fun but in Thailand we don't have any parachutes we just have to motor thing on our backs its really fun though
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Reminds me of Karlson på taket.

Looks fun, though. I'm not sure if there is enough wind around here, though. It might be, as it was a national championship in kiting here just now. Get pics, man!

Its best to fly in no wind other wise your parachute might collapse or something *yikes*