Toribash
Original Post
I think I got better at detailing...
I just need your opinion on these sets... Please..

Frost

O-Zone

Programs:

- Krita (Free Version)
- Microsoft Paint (Windows)

What drawing equipment:

- A mouse...
- And Keyboard...
Last edited by DisguisedG; Dec 13, 2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Adding info
The second one looks kind of detailed imo, I really like the colors there, kinda suited real well with the main color, and ya, you did a good job.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
for something made in ms paint the detail looks absolutely amazing

You definitely have untapped potential and I can't even fathom what you could create in something like Photoshop
Last edited by Advaneten; Dec 18, 2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: rephrase
bird up
you need more variety with each set
you've used a total of maybe 4or5 different textures just placed in different orientations
i like the colors of the second one, but it's still too amateur in a lot of aspects
nothing unique or eye catching, other than the palette
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
idk why people say the 2nd one is better... imo its much worse.

the first one has great placement, and nice angles, and really works well together.

the second one seems clumsy, with odd, arrows on the head and a kinda shitty head overall, poor eye placement etc. also the legs have tons more detailing then anything else and all the details seem unnessecary, it seems over complex for almost 0 reason (I do this with my heads a lot actually, im trying to stop too) you need to have basic shapes that define it and either just shade/support them with other stuff, but dont just make 10000 parts

just imo
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
the second one seems clumsy, with odd, arrows on the head and a kinda shitty head overall, poor eye placement etc. also the legs have tons more detailing then anything else and all the details seem unnessecary, it seems over complex for almost 0 reason (I do this with my heads a lot actually, im trying to stop too) you need to have basic shapes that define it and either just shade/support them with other stuff, but dont just make 10000 parts

Going to agree with you on that

I think the most off putting thing is the head. If anything that's what throws me off the most
bird up
I will work on these weaknesses... I have actually learned a lot from these few posts... I actually use to do better sets than these... but I got a bit lazy... I admit.. Thank you guys for the weak points that I shall strengthen...

Again, thank you guys