Ranking
You need to add a blank line after your final line of code.
Like this.
code:
CRUSH 1; 1 2 3

Attached Files
1.rpl (16.5 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; Nov 11, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
You need to add a blank line after your final line of code.
Like this.

Is this the same for linvel etc? Since I've been trying to use other things besides crush and the lines aren't executing. Is it the same issue?
Last edited by Karza; Feb 3, 2014 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Fuck english
DEMINI IS LIVE
I never really checked but it's likely.
Normally I just put another frame at the end and remove the POS from it or set the framenmber high enough.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Well it's not the space thing. I've tried adding an extra frame but that just cancels out what I did before it. Hampa wai u do dis. I'll try removing the pose line. Cheers Nut :3
Last edited by Karza; Feb 4, 2014 at 05:26 PM.
DEMINI IS LIVE
It really would depend on what you're doing, but in my experience, the only time an extra line is needed is when you're completely done editing.

E.x. let's say your replay is 500 frames long, on the line of code that begins with
asdf code:
 FRAME;500

or whatever it is I forget exactly, you don't add a space after every line. Merely after the very final line in the replay, which should be either CRUSH or LINVEL.
I've never seen adding a space in the middle of a replay code cancelling out what is before it for me. idk

Also, leaving the final space line blank saves a tiny little bit of space. It's not much, but it's a bit :L
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I figured it out.
Attached Files
#Ninja - haxxd.rpl (44.1 KB, 65 views)
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
You helped me make my charge look more exiting. Instead of running into uke and have him topple over me
Attached Files
#Charge.rpl (33.6 KB, 47 views)
Last edited by SawBLOOD12; Apr 24, 2014 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Added replay
[CENTER]Clicking reasonable joints will make you fall. Clicking random joints will make you rip your opponent's head off. THE POWER OF PHYSICS