Ranking
Hey i dont wanna join, reject me please, ty

PD: Cowie is my god
PD: Fire is daddy
Proud Liquor Member
Las guerras van y vienen, pero mis soldados son eternos.
I see this as a net positive for Alpha. Don't believe me? Well you can tell me why you disagree but I probably won't listen because not only am I smarter than you are, I also don't have the time to argue with a rabid dog while simultaneously dating many beautiful women.
Hello Fire.I am here to post the application you have asked for.My name is skizz, but my friends call me skizzenius croxperbius makaveli van gough IV, but you can call me skizz.I am an extraordinary lenshu player as you can tell by the simple fact (not an opinion) I am superior to every single one of your members combined.

Don't believe me? Meet me at Latitude: 26.59255, Longitude: 41.64768, and watch me crab my way to that sweet sweet victory royale. I have been developing a battle royale mode for toribash under closed curtains, and I hope to finish it by the end of this week so that I may take down your entire clan by my own hands. You WILL fall. Fighting is meaningless.

With love, skizz

p.s. give me all of the rewards alpha has ever gotten as if I've been a member for longer than hxbchqimocmouq (YOU know who you are. Terrible name, by the way.). I expect a brand new alpha helmet delivered to my P.O. box as soon as physically possible and if this condition is not met I may have to depart from your clan and move on to better things such as AlphaBR.
I used to play a long time ago, I was in Inquisition, but sadly it has passed on to another life. I want to get back into the game, and join a group of people to have a fun time. yes thank you.
Modo Bestia
thank you im glad to finally be in alpha best clan ever