Toribash
Original Post
Realism maybe?
I was thinking to make this game more realistic is if u could get paralyzed or killed in this game I like the fact about the dismemberment in this game and fractures but if u lost a joint or broke a bone that u needed to fight u could get paralyzed or if u got decapped u could die and u could only twitch.
hmm. i think i saw a script about that a few months ago. I cant remember it though but it's in the Lua scripts thread.
~knight zero~
If your talking about that happening in multiplayer then that'd really suck, bro...
If you "die" or get "paralyzed" by losing a joint, that'd mean having no chance to win at all and instead of watching your tori fall down lifelessly, it'd be better if the round would stop and the next fight begins. I've seen people win with only half their body remaining because they used what they still had to their advantage.
a spoon.
One turn is all it takes though, seems like of you get paralyzed you might as well give up, besides after something breaks you go relax all which costs plenty of purple matches all the time
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I don't support this as it is currently presented, it just adds more things people will likely turn off because it would suck in some mods.