Oh I was just memeing, you can do whatever you want

thank god

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Love View Post
give me a big avatar and we're good

You dont deserve it yet
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
There exists only one of the ancient text, and I was given two important tasks by our forefathers. I must not only pass on the teachings of Yogi-Oki-Doki, but decide on an heir that will inherit the text. The barer must be able to ensure it's longevity, and protect it with their life so that it does not fall into the wrong hands. Chaney was my most hard working and loyal student, and therefore was best fit to receive this burden.

God simply has other plans for you Easter Cheeks, and I'm sure your life will be rewarding and joyous in its own right. You will always be my first student, and I will forever cherish the bond we have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Merry Christmas Jody! The last snapchat you sent me was you in a boat about a year ago so I assume you're still in the boat.

I hope Santa was able to find it

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Chaney was ran over in a freak combine harvester accident back in mid october, his brother runs his account now. RIP Big Chaney, in our hearts and memories forever.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
i hope u all have a wonderful new year's eve on the verge of alcohol poisoning
New years resolutions guys let's hear Emma
Me and Shmev got time to kill, got folks to kill, on overkill. He hangin' out the window, I hold the wheel, one cat, one dog, we shoot to kill.